Sunday, April 11, 2010

TV Shows & Movies -HULU (19 of 23 Things)

Okay, so I can watch classic TV or movies (even Lifetime ones) through a tiny window -is it more than 4" x 5"? It's not more than that! If there's a way to make it bigger I haven't figured it out yet? I found it! Didn't come up very fast the first time. I watched an episode of the Donna Reed Show-vintage 60's - stuff. It was great. I liked the way it remembered where you were, so if you stopped it would pick up where you left off.

How does it get or decide what to offer? I understand that commercials pay for what it has, but how do they get there? On my second video selection it asked me which commercial I wanted to see. Can you image that? Like I have a preference!!

I guess the social part of this site has to do with viewers rating the material and other people actually caring about their opinions. Seems like a stretch to me.

It's good to know that this exists, although I can't think of when I might be alone, bored, have no reading material, but will have Internet access and my laptop handy and will truly benefit from Hulu. Maybe on a plane some day, oh but then although HULU is free, the Internet wouldn't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment